The number of nanotechnology articles published by Kazakhstan scientists between 2001-2014 is shown in figure below:
Figure 9 Number of nanotechnology publications in Kazakhstan
ACTIVE INSTITUTES AND UNIVERSITIES IN NANOTECHNOLOGY
Table 17 Active institutes and universities in nanotechnology in Kazakhstan
As can be seen, amongst all institutes and universities in Kazakhstan, “Nazarbayev Univ” published most scientific nanotechnology articles.
Table 51 represents list of nanotechnology articles’ authors in Kazakhstan who published more than 10 articles during last decade.
HOT SUBJECT AREAS
Table 21 Hot subject areas in nanotechnology articles in Kazakhstan
MOST ACTIVE UNIVERSITIES AND INSTITUTES IN NANO-TECHNOLOGY
In this section, some information about one top university (departments, facilities, research centers and the like) is introduced.
KAZAKH NATL UNIV
RELEVANT DEPARTMENTS AND RESEARCH CENTERS
• Research Scientific Institute of Experimental and Theoretical Physics
• Research Scientific Institute of New Chemical Technology and Materials
• Center of Physical and Chemical Methods of Analysis
• Research Scientific Institute of Biology and Biotechnology
• National Nano technological Open Laboratory
• Scientific and Technological park
• National Nanotechnology Open Laboratory
• Department of Physics and Physical nanomaterial science
• Department of Chemistry and Chemical nanomaterial science
• Department of bio-nanotechnology
• Department of Modeling and nanomaterial process prognosis
Laboratories for general use
• Laboratory of electronic microscopy
• Laboratory of Roentgen-structured investigation
• Laboratory of Optical methods
• Laboratory of Electric and photoelectric methods
• Laboratory of Auger- spectroscopy and phase analysis
• Laboratory of the preparation and synthesis of high pure materials, water and gases
• The Laboratory of physicochemical methods
• The Laboratory of engineering-technological and design accompaniment.
• The Laboratory of cryogenic-techniques and cryogenic-technologies
NUMBER OF REGISTERED PATENTS
Kazakhstan published no nanotechnology patents between 2000-2015 based on USPTO database.